This past month has been a challenging one.
God is really stretching me. I am still aiming to leave for Brazil in November, and that month seems to be approaching a lot faster then I had anticipated.
As the days go by, God teaches me more and more. I am beginning to understand the sacrifices of following God; Everyday, he shows me one more then that I am leaving behind. ( the list seems endless)
Right now, there are some things I still need.
Prayer: Pray for courage and boldness. Pray that I will continue to be taught by God and actually listen to His words. Pray that God continues to walk in front of me. Pray for confirmation about when He actually wants me to leave. And pray for my support. God is pulling a team together for me, but it is still nerve racking.
Support: My need is $1300.00 a month. I have no idea where is all going to come from, but already God has used unexpeted means.
Encouragement: If you guys have any faith stories I would love to hear them. Any form of encouragement brightens my day!
Thanks for being interested in my journey. God is moving!
'we live by faith, not by sight' 2 Cor 5:7
Monday, September 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment